All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionInsiders' Guide to San Antonio is the essential source for in-depth travel information for visitors and locals alike to the Alamo City. Written by locals (and true insiders), Insiders' Guide to San Antonio offers a personal and practical perspective of San Antonio and its surrounding environs that makes it a must-have guide for travelers as well as residents looking to rediscover their hometown. The 5th Edition features a full-color insert.
- Author BiographyParis Permenter and John Bigley are a husband-and-wife team of freelance writers. Their works has appeared in numerous international, national, and statewide publications. In addition to covering regional Texas destinations, they specialize in Caribbean and romantic travel. They have written dozen of travel books, including Day Trips From San Antonio and Day Trips From Austin (Globe Pequot Press). They live in Leander, Texas.
- Author(s)John Bigley,Paris Permenter
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleInsiders' Guide Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsiders' Guide
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight23 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.