CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionFor veteran financial advisor Mac McGregor, it is the worst of times. A plunging stock market, a global panic, and worried clients create a trifecta of agony. Against this backdrop of guaranteed sleepless nights, McGregor gets a bizarre request from an old friend, former SEC commissioner Sam Golden, who w heads the transition team for the new president. Their ambitious mission is to clean up Wall Street. Golden suspects that Jeremy Lyons, one of McGregor's former colleagues, is running a large, powerful hedge fund. And the government can't find him. Why would a hedge fund manager want to remain under the radar? The question is intriguing eugh to secure McGregor's involvement; however, what begins as a favor for a friend evolves into the uncovering of an insidious financial strategy. McGregor's loyalty is tested when he learns that Lyons is t above using torture and murder to increase his bottom line. Although he realizes that he is in way over his head, the analytical McGregor cant help but put the pieces of the puzzle together. Yet the closer he gets to the target, the closer danger gets to him. Even with the FBI in charge, will they be able to catch a cunning genius who prepares for every contingency?
- Author(s)Marvin H McIntyre
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.