Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionCity Guide London is a full-colour guidebook to this vibrant and diverse city. Our Best Of London recommendations will help you to make the most of your time, selecting the best of the city's museums, ancient buildings, royal pageantry and attractions such as the London Eye and Tower Bridge. In-depth essays explore London's fascinating people, history and culture. Other topics include the How Parliament Works, Blue Plaques, and a Night on the Town. There is a detailed Places section that covers all major sites, from Westminster and Buckingham Palace to St Paul's Cathedral and the City, and beyond to towns within easy reach of London such as Brighton, Bath and Cambridge. This title includes comprehensive, opinionated hotel and restaurant listings for each area of the city, plus shopping and nightlife information. Navigation is made easy with detailed colour maps linked to the text by numbered dots, plus a 10-page indexed street atlas.
- Author BiographyRebecca Ford is a travel journalist who lives in London and who specialises in writing about Britain.
- PublisherAPA Publications
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleInsight City Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInsight Guides
- Out-of-print date08/05/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. maps
- Weight610 g
- Width134 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.