All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionToday, men and women all over the world are experiencing higher stress levels as a result of poor or reduced sleep. According to author Claes Zell, the answer to this problem could be as simple and enjoyable as stretching and targeted exercise. After years of self- experience practicing, Zell discovered that many who suffer from insufficient deep sleep complain of the same issues-restlessness, stiff limbs, and difficulty reaching the pre-sleep alpha rhythm. With this information, Zell has developed an effective ten-minute program (minimum) design to target and lengthen specific muscle groups, relaxing your body in order to allow you to relax your mind. The market for chemical remedies for sleeping disorders has become vast, and yet the problem of inadequate sleep remains. Rather than subject your body to chemical interventions that may or may t work, interventions that could cause any number of new and unpleasant problems, why t give yourself ten minutes at the end of the day? With just ten minutes, you can bring your body and mind into alignment and finally get the deep, quality sleep you've been missing.
- Author(s)Claes Zell
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.