Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionSince the inception of the United Nations Global Compact-sponsored initiative Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) in 2007, there has been increased debate over how to adapt management education to best meet the demands of the 21st-century business environment. While consensus has been reached by the majority of globally focused management education institutions that sustainability must be incorporated into management education curricula, the relevant question is longer _why_ management education should change, but _how_. The PRME initiative is set to increase to 1,000 signatories worldwide by 2015. Alongside encouraging new institutions to participate in the initiative, the Inspirational Guide volumes aim to cultivate and inspire actively engaged PRME participants. The Guides have been written with the aim of enabling participants to transition from a global learning community to an action community. Following the two previous volumes of the Inspirational Guide for the Implementation of PRME, the PRME UK and Ireland Chapter have compiled this volume which collects the experiences of some of the PRME UK and Ireland Chapter institutions. The guide answers some of the most frequently asked questions concerning the implementation of PRME and celebrates some of the best examples of invation and leadership by highlighting real-world examples from the most engaged signatories in the UK and Ireland.
- Author BiographyTHE PRINCIPLES FOR RESPONSIBLE MANAGEMENT EDUCATION (PRME) is a United Nations Global Compact initiative that aims to inspire and champion responsible management education, research and thought leadership globally.
- PublisherGreenleaf Publishing
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGreenleaf/PRME Book Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight458 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlan Murray,Alec Wersun,Denise Baden,Kathryn Haynes,PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education),Paul Cashian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.