CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical book on how to make stylish projects for use around the home using the technique of kiln-formed glass. The projects are done using commercial glass specifically made for fusing in a widely available small-size kiln. The book contains a comprehensive techniques section, detailed step-by-step projects with photographs and instructions, and clear templates that ensure that glass enthusiasts of all levels - including beginners with access to a kiln - can create spectacular results across a range of decorative items for the home as well as pieces of jewellery.
- Author BiographyGillian Hulse trained in both graphics and textile design. After working for a spell as a children's book illustrator, she learned how to work with kiln-formed glass. She now owns her own studio in the Southwest of England where she produces her range of wall pieces, vessels and jewellery.
- Author(s)Gillian Hulse
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/09/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/10/2016
- Content Note130+, full colour throughout
- Weight498 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.