Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- Descriptionkyamuni was a sage from the ancient Shakya republic in India on whose teachings Buddhism was founded. His life is a story of how a rmal human being can become an awakened one by sacrificing himself for the benefit of all. As a Buddhist, what we can learn from the eight different stages of the Buddha's life is very inspiring when we follow his teachings in our daily practices. This book helps the readers to form upright values in life and have comfort in this faith.
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.