All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionInspirations of the Spirit is a fantastic book for study groups and for your own personal daily devotion times. The book uses 500 to 1000 word articles to teach how to apply God's word to each of our everyday Christian lives, and situations.The articles center around Christian living and Christian Discipleship. Don't struggle to find a topic for your Christian discussions anymore. All articles are written in a manner that anyone, vice or advanced student can understand and grasp, yet still be challenged. Filled with over 52 full length articles concerning Christian living and discipleship.You will have more than eugh for a new challenging and inspiring topic each week without struggling. Either read the articles as a group or read them in your own personal time and then create your own study from the ideas the articles give you.
- Author BiographyRichard Kent Lives in the pleasant little town of Sullivan, Indiana, where he writes a Christian living column for the Religion page of his local newspaper. The circulation of the paper is around 5000 per week. With its delivery going also to hospitals and prison systems, it makes the articles one of the most read christian columns within the state. Mr Kent's heart felt words and spirit inspired articles have touched many in his community and through out the country.
- Author(s)Richard Allen Kent
- Date of Publication08/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.