All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionInspire Me! 150 Meditations and Affirmations Guaranteed to Inspire, Motivate, and Empower YOU into More Positive Thinking is just the right tool to boost your self-confidence and get you to start believing. It allows you to: - Retrain your subconscious mind and release negative belief systems - Boost self-esteem, personal power, and worthiness - Shift limiting perspectives and open up a whole new paradigm for living - Increase vitality and joyful energy - Relieve stress and depression - Find true happiness within This book explains where negative thinking comes from, gives exercises and ideas on how to use the book to boost positive thinking and further self-development, and provides 150 positive thoughts to keep you challenged, motivated, and inspired.
- Author BiographyVeronica 'Nika' Dearing, D.Hlc., Founder of Nika Dearing Holistic Wellness & Healing in Texas, is an Inspirational Catalyst, Self-Love Expert & Holistic Life Coach specializing in self-development and holistic wellness to assist clients in broadening their view of life, and expand their horizons into new ways of thinking, solving problems, and living the life they always wanted in mind, body and spirit. She is armed with a doctorate in Holistic Life Coaching, masters in Metaphysical Sciences, various degrees and certifications in holistic wellness, and a lifetime of experiences that she is ready and willing to share.
- Author(s)Veronica Nika Dearing D Hlc
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.