Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionMartin Hoffman is rewned as a cardplayer - here David Bird analyses Hoffman's play and shows how brilliantly successful results can be achieved. If you ever sit by the elbow of a famous player, you will be surprised by many of the plays. What is going on in the great player's mind? In this exciting new book by Britain's top bridge writer, David Bird, and the world-rewned professional player, Martin Hoffman, you will find out! Twelve important areas of cardplay have been chosen, involving both declarer play and defence. For those t in the kw, the various plays appear to be inspired. They are in fact the result of cold hard logic. Learn the correct thought processes yourself and - whatever you aspirations may be - your cardplay will improve significantly.
- Author BiographyDavid Bird is recognised as the world's leading humorous bridge writer. He has written a record 130 bridge books, and in the last ten years he has won six 'Book of the Year' awards from the American Bridge Teachers Association - and in 2016 won the Master Point Press International Bridge Press Association Book of the Year Award for The Abbot, the Parrot and the Bermuda Bowl. David contributes regularly to Bridge Magazine, English Bridge, Bridge World, the American Contract Bridge League bulletin and other magazines around the world. He is also a voice commentator for Bridge Base Online. He lives in Chandlers Ford, Hampshire, SO53 4HN.
- Author(s)David Bird,Martin Hoffman
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication08/05/2003
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleMaster Bridge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Reference
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.