All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
About this product
- DescriptionInspired Entrepreneurs is a collection of stories about regular women who felt trapped in their careers. Each of them dared to step out in courage to follow their passions, and have ventured to change the world. Read their stories, share their inspirations, and dare to join them yourself by recognizing your gift, your purpose, your passion, and your future triumph.
- Author BiographyBeth Caldwell owns her own public relations firm in Greentree, PA where she specializes in working with entrepreneurs. Beth is the author of I Wish I'd Known That!, Secrets to Success in Business., The Professional Women's Guide to Networking and The Professional Women's Guide to Golf. She is a 40 Under 40 Winner, having been recognized by Pittsburgh Magazine as one of the most influential young leaders in the city. Beth is passionate about helping business owners succeed, and keeping them up to date with the latest tips tools and technologies for success. She is the founder and host of the Monday morning Mastermind Program, a convenient mastermind program for busy entrepreneurs that meets via teleconference weekly. For more information visit www.IWishIdKnownThat.com.
- Author(s)Armaiti Shahidi-Fitzgerald,Beth Caldwell,Debra Dion Krischke
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.