All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of people worldwide are dreaming of an inspired life filled with joy and enthusiasm, yet just a few individuals are able to keep that state of mind in the long run. This book is dedicated to helping you gain energy and inspiration from the world that surrounds you. Dr. Fekete has written a set of short stories on a variety of topics and has packed them in a format that ensures every story gives you inspiration, energy and new ideas to help you see your life as magnificent. Dr. Krisztian Fekete is an international author, investor, programmer and philosopher. His articles have been published throughout the world, from New York to Hong Kong to Sydney. Dr. Fekete began his career as a programmer and went on to explore many different disciplines, such as metaphysics, axiology, finance, philosophy, and how the human mind works in order to better understand the principles of the Universe. Along the way he discovered that the greatest geniuses of our world lives and lived with the power of inspiration. Now you will be able to become inspired every time you open this book.
- Author BiographyDr. Krisztian Fekete is an international author, investor, programmer, artist and philosopher. As an author his articles are published all around the world from New York trough Hong Kong till Sidney and supports Hungarian urban artists and makes paintings, drawings himself. Dr. Fekete went for the Bachelor in Computer Science. And worked 10 years as a software engineer. He studied for the Professional Diploma in Management at the Open University (Euro-Contact Budapest), later at Rushmore Univesity he specialized himself in Long Term Invesments on International Stock Markets and earned his doctor. Studied Metaphysics on Oxford University. Currently makes reseach on many ologys speaks 5 languages among Mandarin Chinese and teaches people how to take care about their financial life.
- Author(s)Dr Krisztian Fekete Phd,Kriszti Fekete
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bal Zs Fekete,Balazs Fekete
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.