Inspired People Produce Results: How Great Leaders Use Passion, Purpose and Principles to Unlock Incredible Growth: How Great Leaders Use Passion, Purpose and Principles to Unlock Incredible Growth by Jeremy Kingsley (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.66+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you drive positive business results with the power of inspiration. The world of business is faster paced than it has ever been. Budgets are being slashed, competition is fierce, and the finance people are scrutinizing profitability and pointing fingers like never before. Pressure for results has never been greater. What is the key to leadership in this high-stakes game? In a word, inspiration. Your employees are your number-one asset, and the quality of your relationship with them will spell the difference between success and failure. Written by leadership expert Jeremy Kingsley, Inspired People Produce Results reveals the secrets to leading in these times of great change. Kingsley explains the essential principles and skills for effective leadership in the twenty-first century: passion, purpose, loyalty, humility, patience, integrity, strong communication skills, establishing a safe working environment, and a commitment to giving personal attention to each team member. Inspiring your people is the key to unlocking your staff's potential. It's the ingredient that enables you to lead your team to unprecedented success. Your ability to inspire makes you more than a manager, it makes you a leader. Inspired People Produce Results helps you unlock incredible growth. Learn how to inspire people by: focusing on the passion that people need to succeed; examining the purpose and mindsets of great leaders; and discovering the principles that can change the culture of a company. Fast-paced and enjoyable to read, this game-changing leadership guide focuses on a single, vital premise: your success as a leader hinges on your ability to inspire. Inspired People Produce Results provides the tools, the skills, and the inspiration you need to lead your people and your organization to greatness. Jeremy Kingsley has chosen to focus on the most critical element often missing in companies - t instruction, but inspiration. He has laid out a practical framework to understand what makes for inspired teams and the critical role of leadership. (Micky Pant, CEO of Yum! Restaurants International). Now is the perfect time for leaders to understand the importance of inspiring their team. Jeremy Kingsley has given us a tool to help accomplish that with Inspired People Produce Results. This book captures essential principles that will help you to help your people reach their personal and professional goals. (Richard L. Federico, Chairman and Co-CEO, P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc). Jeremy's thoughtful analysis and perspective on the important role of inspirational leaders is long overdue. This easy-to-read book is sure to provide you with valuable insights to drive engagement levels and ultimately greater results in your enterprise. (David A. Binkley, Senior Vice President Global Human Resources, Whirlpool Corporation). Leadership helps individuals find the meaning behind their professions beyond the financials, techlogies, or the day-to-day process. Jeremy captures the key component in creating that meaning - inspiration - and then the building blocks necessary to make it a reality. (John A. Meyer, Co-chairman and CEO, Arise Virtual Solutions Inc).
- Author BiographyJEREMY KINGSLEY is one of the most sought after speakers in the country. Since 1995 he has spoken to more than 500,000 people at live events around the world, and he has delivered over 2,000 keynote speeches, his messages reaching millions through radio, television, and the Internet.
- Author(s)Jeremy Kingsley
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight401 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.