All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn this authoritative and comprehensive volume, Claude Bardos and Andrei Fursikov have drawn together an impressive array of international contributors to present important recent results and perspectives in this area. The main subjects that appear here relate largely to mathematical aspects of the theory but some vel schemes used in applied mathematics are also presented. Various topics from control theory, including Navier-Stokes equations, are covered.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/12/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleInternational Mathematical Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrei V. Fursikov,Claude Bardos
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.