All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionIn this authoritative and comprehensive volume, Claude Bardos and Andrei Fursikov have drawn together an impressive array of international contributors to present important recent results and perspectives in this area. The main subjects that appear here relate largely to mathematical aspects of the theory but some vel schemes used in applied mathematics are also presented. Various topics from control theory, including Navier-Stokes equations, are covered.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- Series TitleInternational Mathematical Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight611 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndrei V. Fursikov,Claude Bardos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.