Instant Emotional Healing: Acupressure for the Emotions by Peter Lambrou, Emeritus Professor of Music George Pratt (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.29+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionDoes your fear of flying make travel with friends and family impossible? Are you having trouble coping with the loss of a loved one or forgiving yourself for a mistake you made long ago? For the millions of people who suffer from phobias, anxieties, or distressing emotions such as anger, guilt, and grief, the breakthrough science of Thought Field Therapy an easy-to-use practice often referred to as acupressure for the emotions can make a remarkable difference. In this groundbreaking book, psychologists Peter Lambrou and George Pratt make their highly successful techniques available to everyone through simple exercises that anyone can use to treat everyday emotional roadblocks with immediate and permanent results. A blend of Western psychotherapy and Chinese medicine, Thought Field Therapy (or TFT) uses the body s meridian energy systems to treat emotional issues that can take years to unravel through traditional, talk-based therapy. A combination of breathing and relaxation exercises, affirmations, and tapping on specific pressure points on the body, TFT can instantly eliminate problems such as a fear of flying or public speaking, addictive urges, or painful emotions such as embarrassment or regret. Used on thousands of people with a 95 percent success rate, the step-by-step methods in <i>Instant Emotional Healing</i> w allow you to master this amazingly simple, astonishingly effective practice for yourself and open the door to a lifetime of emotional control and well-being.
- Author Biography<b>George J. Pratt, Ph.D.</b>, and <b>Peter T. Lambrou, Ph.D.</b>, are licensed clinical psychologists. Dr. Pratt is Chairman of Psychology and Dr. Lambrou is Chairman of the Task Force for Psychology and Integrative Medicine at Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla, California. They maintain private practices in La Jolla, consulting with individuals, businesses, and teams around the country. Dr. Pratt is the author of <i>A Clinical Hypnosis Primer</i> and Dr. Lambrou is the author of <i>Self-Hypnosis</i>. Together, they wrote <i>Hyper-Performance: Releasing Your Business Potential</i>.
- Author(s)Emeritus Professor of Music George Pratt,Peter Lambrou
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.