Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $68.72Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionParents want their children to grow closer to God, but may t always kw the best way to facilitate that growth. Mike Nappa and Jill Wuellner take the guesswork out of family devotional time with this practical, imaginative resource. They provide a year's worth of engaging, transforming, and easy-to-lead Bible discussion guides for parents and children. Combining biblical depth with entertaining and educationally sound teaching techniques, this book will both challenge and inspire families toward lasting spiritual growth. All 52 studies require zero pre-session preparation and can be used in a variety of settings and times-around the dinner table, during family-night activities, or just before bedtime. They are also perfect for impromptu lessons in Sunday school classes and youth groups.
- Author BiographyMike Nappa is publisher of FamilyFans.com, a monthly e-magazine, as well as a bestselling and award-winning author and editor of many books, including Instant Small Group and The Jesus Survey. Jill Wuellner is the senior editor for FamilyFans.com, a movie critic, and a former educational ministry professional. She is currently involved in women's ministry leadership.
- Author(s)Jill Wuellner,Mike Nappa
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.