Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>It's amazing how 100 key words and phrases provide instant communication!</b> Do you want to speak simple Indonesian but are too busy to study it? Are you visiting Indonesia for a short time and want an Indonesian phrase book to help you communicate? If so, this Indonesian phrasebook is for you--it's the easiest and quickest way to learn Indonesian. It's tiny 0.4 x 4.1 x 5.9 inches size makes it incredibly convenient to travel with but without losing the most essential content for communication. The idea of <i>Instant Indonesian</i> is simple--learn 100 words and phrases and say 1,000 things. The trick is kwing which 100 words to learn, but the authors Stuart Robson and Julian Millie have solved the problem, choosing only those words you'll hear again and again. Even with a vocabulary this small, you'll be surprised how quickly and fluently you too can communicate in the Indonesian language. Words are repeated in different combinations, building familiarity without effort. A brief guide to pronunciation allows the user to say the phrases correctly and an Indonesian dictionary allows for quick reference. Here's a sample of what you'll be able to do with this Indonesian phrasebook: <ul><li> Meet people.</li><li> Go shopping.</li><li> Ask directions.</li><li> Ride the subway.</li><li> Order food and drinks.</li><li> And much more.</li></ul>Instant Indonesian is part of an exciting new series of phrasebooks that provides readers with a basic level of language learning and the necessary skills to form their own sentences according to specific circumstances--perfect for business travelers and tourists. This series will include <i>Instant Chinese, Instant Tagalog, Instant Japanese</i> and <i>Instant Thai.</i> Pick up <i>Instant Indonesian</i> today, and get ready to open your world!
- Author Biography<b>Stuart Robson</b> has been deeply involved with Asian studies for over 40 years. He has taught at the University of Leiden in the Netherlands and is a member of the Royal Institute of Linguistics and Anthropology. He is the author of the <i>Javanese-English Dictionary</i> (Periplus Editions, 2002), the only comprehensive English-Javanese dictionary. Now a resident of Australia, he has most recently been the head of the Indonesian Program at Monash University.
- Author(s)Julian Millie,Stuart Robson
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Weight91 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.