All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique guide is designed to help English-speaking travelers with little or understanding of the Italian language, to communicate effectively by speaking English words that approximate the sounds of Italian words and phrases. Also includes a section on how to use n-verbal gestures and clues to communicate as much as possible. The language keys focus primarily on words and phrases useful to tourists in different situations including meeting/greeting, booking a hotel, sightseeing, dining and travelling. This pocket-sized, folding guide is the ideal, simplified reference that allows anyone to speak Italian today! Made in the USA.
- Author BiographyJames Kavanagh has written over 450 pocket guides to nature, travel, science and languages that have sold over 4.5 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)James Kavanagh
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePocket Traveller Series
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull color throughout
- Weight42 g
- Width95 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Raymond Leung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.