All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn their latest book, ted sexperts Steve and Vera Bodansky show readers how totake their sexual pleasure to the max by becoming instantly orgasmic. In the first part of the book, they describe the concept of instant orgasm and explain why humankind s natural ability to experience ecstasy has been stifled through cultural brainwashing. They then present specific techniquesforbecoming instantly orgasmic by using a Ground Hog approach: starting and stopping over and over again, each time with additional kwledge gained until the concept is totally integrated into actual sensation and feelings. A chapter on pleasurable peaking describes the technique in more detail than ever before, with added emphasison each peak starting with a first stroke mentality. The authors also delve into the reasons why some people resist pleasure and offer ways to handle those resistances, allowinganyone to become a fully sensual beings.
- Author(s)Steve Bodansky,Vera Bodansky
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.