All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionInstant Recommendation Letter Kit - FOURTH EDITION: is an update and expansion of the perennial best-selling book, and w includes 89 real-life letter templates. This book is the leading resource on planet earth on how to write ALL types of recommendation and reference letters. It covers ALL types of recommendation letters: personal, business, character, employment, and college admission. The first 60 pages is a unique style guide containing tips, tricks, pointers, advice and information about how to write EVERY kind of recommendation and/or reference letter. The remainder of the book is a collection of 89 professionally written, fully-formatted real-life letter templates that cover every recommendation letter situation imaginable. The book contains a SPECIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS AT WHICH OWNERS CAN ORDER A FREE SET OF ALL 89 OF THE LETTER TEMPLATES, which they can then download straight into their word processor and work with (MS-Word). The Kit also contains a bonus chapter on how to write college admission essays and personal statements, including a number of samples, as well as a researched collection of links to the top recommendation letter sites on the Net. This book is a unique must-have writing resource if you need help writing ANY kind of recommendation letter or reference letter.
- Author(s)Shaun Fawcett
- PublisherFinal Draft!
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinal Draft!
- Weight558 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.