Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionOne day Ruth Sissom's world was happy and secure, the next day a tragic accident stole her husband from her side, and she became instantly a widow. In this volume, she recounts the devastating pain and uncertainty of that unforgettable day and the long weeks and months that followed.
- Author BiographyRuth Sissom is a registered nurse and former nursing instructor. She is also the author of <i>Moving Beyond Grief</i>.</p>
- Author(s)Ruth Sissom
- PublisherDiscovery House Publishers,U.S.
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiscovery House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.