All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe importance of the institutional dimensions to international trade law over the last decades is brought to light in this volume of previously published articles. The collection focuses on the World Trade Organization (WTO), the most important institution in international trade, and includes a selection of key contributions to the field. The approach is multi-disciplinary, encompassing mostly law, but also political science and ecomics, and the issues addressed are significant and diverse: the overall legitimacy and effectiveness of the WTO, the relationship between legal and judicial branches of the WTO, the path to membership in the organization, the WTO's institutional complex of councils, committees and panels, the role of the WTO secretariat, and the relationship between the WTO and regional trade frameworks. The combined strengths of the articles in the collection, which reveals a dynamic, multi-layered and complex institutional structure, make this volume of special importance to students and practitioners of international trade or international relations.
- Author BiographyTomer Broude is Sylvan M. Cohen Chair in Law, Faculty of Law and Department of International Relations, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and Academic Director of the Minerva Center for Human Rights, Israel. Michelle Ratton Sanchez Badin is Professor of Law at FGV Sao Paulo School of Law (Direito GV), Brazil, and a co-founding member of the Centre on Global Law at Direito GV.
- Author(s)Michelle Ratton Sanchez Badin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleThe Library of Essays on International Trade Law and Policy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byTomer Broude
- Series Edited byLorand Bartels
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.