All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis important collection presents an authoritative selection of papers on Institutional Conflicts and Complementarities This publication is intent on building bridges between ecomics and the other social sciences. The focus is on the interaction between monetary policy and wage bargaining institutions in European Monetary Union (EMU). Institutional Conflicts and Complementarities is written by ackwledged experts in their field. The outcome is a broad analysis of the interactions of labour market actors and central banks. The volume addresses the recent changes in EMU. An important theoretical, empirical, and policy-relevant conclusion that emerges from Institutional Conflicts and Complementarities is that even perfectly credible monetary conservatism has long-term real effects, even in equilibrium models with fully rational expectations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJr.,Martin Schurz,Peter Mooslechner,Robert J. Franzese
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.