All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA look at the factors that define the Korean model of democratization and the reforms that are still needed to consolidate democracy in Korea.
- Author BiographyLarry Diamond is a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution, co-editor of the Journal of Democracy, and co-director of the International Forum for Democratic Studies, of the National Endowment for Democracy. He is also professor of political science and sociology (by courtesy) at Stanford University and coordinator of the Democracy Program of the new Center for Democracy, Development, and the Rule of Law at Stanford's Institute for International Studies. From January to April 2004, he served as a senior adviser to the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq.
- Author(s)Doh Chull Shin,Larry Diamond
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDoh Chull Shin,Larry Diamond
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.