All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalization, demographic shifts, increase in student enrollments, rapid techlogical transformation, and market-driven environments are altering the way higher education operates today. Institutional Research and Planning in Higher Education explores the impact of these changes on decision support and the nature of institutional research in higher education. Bringing together a diverse set of global contributors, this volume covers contemporary thinking on the practices of academic planning and its impact on key issues such as access, institutional accountability, quality assurance, educational policy priorities, and the development of higher education data systems.
- Author BiographyKaren L. Webber is Associate Professor in the Institute of Higher Education at The University of Georgia, USA. Angel J. Calderon is the Principal Advisor of Planning and Research at RMIT University, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAngel J. Calderon,Karen L. Webber
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.