All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionWho hasn't considered, at some point in their life, what it would take to live as a samurai? Whether it was a serious, life-long obsession or a passing, whimsical thought; in either case, there was really way to kw how to go about living life as a samurai. Any book about the samurai, or their codes, was either so strictly historical, or so thickly academic, that it didn't give any practical solutions to the average person, about how to go about applying the samurai ethic to their daily life. Previously, the aspiring samurai had resource at all. But w, they have the manual. Based on the ancient and authoritative texts of three samurai masters, this manual gives the direct and authentic samurai solution to any of life's many situations. This pocket-sized book can be carried anywhere, anytime, for quick reference. No matter where life takes you, you are just one quick reference away from the samurai solution to your problems. Men, women and children, from all walks of life; No matter who you are or what circumstances life throws your way--with this manual, you, too, can live like a samurai!
- Author BiographyAlexei Maxim Russell is a Canadian writer of primarily Crime and Fantasy fiction. He is a professional author member of the Writer's Union of Canada. Learn more at www.alexeimaximrussell.com.
- Author(s)Alexei Maxim Russell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.