All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive, structured, up-to-date survey on instruction selection. The survey is structured according to two dimensions: approaches to instruction selection from the past 45 years are organized and discussed according to their fundamental principles, and according to the characteristics of the supported machine instructions. The fundamental principles are macro expansion, tree covering, DAG covering, and graph covering. The machine instruction characteristics introduced are single-output, multi-output, disjoint-output, inter-block, and interdependent machine instructions. The survey also examines problems that have yet to be addressed by existing approaches. The book is suitable for advanced undergraduate students in computer science, graduate students, practitioners, and researchers.
- Author BiographyGabriel Hjort Blindell's research focuses on advanced computer architecture, compiler construction, parallel systems, combinatorial optimization, algorithms, data structures, and complexity. Since June 2012 he has participated in a research project on constraint-based compilation, in particular he is investigating how constraint programming can be used to drive and optimize the instruction selection phase.
- Author(s)Gabriel Hjort Blindell
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight461 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.