All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis translation of Calvin's enlightening book includes the essentials of his position on how one should think and live as a Christian. Keeping Calvin's intentions for a clear and simple text in mind, Paul Fugrmann presents an edition that has value for people who have a scholarly interest in the Reformed tradition and for lay readers who wish to clarify and strengthen their own faith.
- Author BiographyJohn Calvin (1509-1564) was a major theologian of the Reformation period. He is known especially for his highly influential theological work, Institutes of the Christian Religion.
- Author(s)John Calvin
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight6 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine148 mm
- Edited byPaul A. Fuhrmann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.