Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description<i>Instructional Rounds in Action</i> is an invaluable guide for those involved in implementing instructional rounds as the foundation and framework for systemic improvement in schools. Over the past few years, districts across the United States, Canada, and Australia have begun implementing instructional rounds, a set of ideas and practices for advancing systemic, district-wide improvement. But as they do so, practical and theoretical questions arise. Roberts offers a powerful analysis of how instructional rounds can work on the ground. His book weaves together the voices of stakeholders at all levels teachers, principals, and district personnel and presents a number of protocols to support instructional rounds.
- Author Biography<b>John E. Roberts</b> has taught and facilitated at the Instructional Rounds Institute for Programs in Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
- Author(s)John E. Roberts
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byRichard F. Elmore
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.