All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe use of instructional techlogy in twenty-first-century classrooms is t a subject to be debated. Rather, it needs to be embraced as a standard practice rather than an enriching activity. In Instructional Techlogy Tools: A Professional Development Plan, author L. Robert Furman presents a comprehensive guide to help educators embrace the use of instructional techlogy tools in the classroom. Answering the typical questions often posed by teachers and staff, Furman emphasizes the practical use of techlogy and introduces a breakthrough development called E-ProDev Days for offsite electronic professional development. He gives administrators the tools necessary to conduct fulfilling and meaningful professional development days, in-house or electronically, revolving around techlogy. Instructional Techlogy Tools: A Professional Development Plan also includes professional development lesson plans; tutorials for teachers and students; sample sites where examples of each e-tool are available to share; addresses to obtain the e-tools. Presenting a logical and practical approach to teaching a staff how to successfully use e-tools in their classroom, Instructional Techlogy Tools: A Professional Development Plan helps administrators help teachers to enhance their classrooms, manage time, organize themselves, and save money.
- Author(s)L Robert Furman Edd
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.