All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionLESSONS LEARNED FROM LEADING ENTREPRENEURS provides future entrepreneurs and business leaders with examples of some of the most successful, powerful, and charismatic entrepreneurs of our generation. You will learn first-hand valuable kwledge from famous entrepreneurs like Steve Jobs & Apple, Warren Buffett & Berkshire Hathaway, Larry Page & Sergey Brin of Google, Wayne Huizenga of Waste Management, Inc., Blockbuster, Republic Industries and many others. The Warren Buffett case has received world-wide recognition as even Buffett himself ackwledged the value by inviting the author to visit him for a day. This book will help you learn valuable lessons in a variety of areas including: Warren Buffett's investment methodology, creating, growing, and managing a business, integrating successful corporate entrepreneurship, international entrepreneurship, acquiring a franchise or small business, strategies to raise capital for your organization, running your family business, as well as other valuable topics. This book can used for practitioners and at higher educational institutions world-wide.
- Author BiographyDr. Todd A. Finkle is the Pigott Professor of Entrepreneurship at Gonzaga University. Finkle is a noted business professor, consultant, and speaker. He has founded four businesses, co-founded a non-profit, grew up in a family-owned business, and worked for a Fortune 500 company. Dr. Finkle has consulted with Fortune 500 companies, countries from all over the world, small businesses, and non-profits about entrepreneurship. He was recently invited for a second time to visit billionaire Warren Buffett for a day at his Corporate Headquarters in Omaha. Dr. Finkle is a former runner-up for the most innovative entrepreneurship educator in the world by the Academy of Management and a MOOT CORP Fellow through the IC Institute at the University of Texas at Austin. Dr. Finkle has produced more than 190+ books, papers, presentations, and grants related to entrepreneurship. His research has been recognized internationally in the top entrepreneurship and strategic management journals and books. Dr. Finkle received his B.S. degree in Life Sciences, a MBA and a Ph.D. in Entrepreneurship/Strategic Management.
- Author(s)Todd A Finkle Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.