All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionPolycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is the most common endocripathy in women of reproductive age. Providing a state-of-the-art analysis of the connection between insulin resistance and PCOS, this book comprehensively covers a range of topics. It provides an up-to-date and balanced overview of PCOS, with specific attention to the role of insulin resistance in its pathogenesis. It also examines diet and lifestyle factors in the aetiology and management of PCOS.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note44 black & white tables, biography
- Weight846 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byD. Panidis,Evanthia Diamanti-Kandarakis,John E. Nestler,R. Pasquali
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.