All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionCasey the rabbit loves to play goalie on the soccer team. But when Casey fails to block a goal, Dana the squirrel starts calling Casey hurtful names. Young readers watch Casey struggle with bullying and learn safe ways to make it stop. Sensitive illustrations of gender-neutral animal characters help all children relate to the issue of verbal bullying.
- Author BiographyAmanda Doering is the author of more than 50 children's books. She enjoys writing for kids and helping them learn about themselves and the world around them. She hopes kids learn to love reading as much as she does. When she's not reading or writing, Amanda likes to travel, hike, take photographs, and spend time with her bulldog, Hugo (who is not a bully at all).
- Author(s)Amanda F. Doering
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleNonfiction Picture Books: No More Bullies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Simone Shin
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.