Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers an overview of the oil and gas insurance market. It addresses market credits, how oil and gas insurance product developed and their function, and analyzes the types of claims and litigation arising, as well as alternative means of dispute resolution. Relevant EC Directives and their impact on placing oil and gas contracts are examined as are approaches to mutural indemnities in North Sea Contracts. In the context of the increasing magnitude and sophistication of the international oil and gas industry, the critical role of risk management is considered.
- PublisherKluwer Law International
- Date of Publication24/09/1993
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Energy & Resources Law & Policy S.
- Place of PublicationZuidpoolsingel
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Law International
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDavid Dezhi Peng
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.