All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.97Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.12
About this product
- DescriptionA companion volume to Rogers's Insurance in the Soviet Union (Praeger Publishers, 1986), this new work provides an in-depth examination of the operations of insurance industries in eastern European socialist countries. Rogers covers the administrative structure of insurance programs, the types of policies written, the insurance markets, and the extent of insurance protection. These topics provide the background to his discussion of two important issues: the transition from private to public insurance in socialist countries and the influence of the Soviet Union. In the latter case, there is explicit recognition by Soviet writers that practices in Eastern Europe have resulted in modifications of Soviet practices.
- Author BiographyPAUL P. ROGERS, now retired, was Professor of Insurance at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. BRUNO SCHONFELDER is Akademischer Rat at the University of Munich. EHRENFRIED SCHUTTE, formerly with the Munich Reinsurance Company in Munich, West Germany, is now retired.
- Author(s)Bruno Schronfelder,Ehrenfried Schutte,Paul P. Rogers
- Date of Publication07/07/1988
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.