All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies classes of linear integral equations of the first kind most often met in applications. Since the general theory of integral equations of the first kind has t been formed yet, the book considers the equations whose solutions either are estimated in quadratures or can be reduced to well-investigated classes of integral equations of the second kind.In this book the theory of integral equations of the first kind is constructed by using the methods of the theory of functions both of real and complex variables. Special attention is paid to the inversion formulas of model equations most often met in physics, mechanics, astrophysics, chemical physics etc. The general theory of linear equations including the Fredholm, the Noether, the Hausdorff theorems, the Hilbert-Schmidt theorem, the Picard theorem and the application of this theory to the solution of boundary problems are given in this book. The book studies the equations of the first kind with the Schwarz Kernel, the Poisson and the Neumann kernels; the Volterra integral equations of the first kind, the Abel equations and some generalizations, one-dimensional and many-dimensional analogues of the Cauchy type integral and some of their applications.
- Author(s)A. V. Bitsadze
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/1995
- Series TitleSeries on Soviet & East European Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.