All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe four worlds as we kw them today, the North, West, South and East, are out of balance. The West and the North generally dominate on a global scale while the South and the East lag behind. This also happens at individual, societal and organisational levels. It is clear that there is a need to change the way we lead our organisations in business and the way we think about leading in politics. Here is a comprehensive exploration of the Integral Leadership challenges of the twenty-first century. The author combines the African philosophy of Ubuntu or humanness, the cornerstone of African thought and life, with the concept of Integral Leadership, with particular reference to Lessem and Schieffer's combining, in their 2010 book Integral Research and Invation, of nature and community, culture and spirituality, science and techlogy, and politics and ecomies. This connectedness in the new paradigm of wholeness and relatedness goes beyond the relationships of human beings alone and involves experiences with nature and community. Leadership is viewed from an indigeus and exogeus perspective, bringing together a newly Integral approach, which will also introduce industry ecology and kwledge ecology as an evolution of the Ubuntu philosophy. The author offers a unique forum through which to commit to paper the operationalisation of the Integral Ubuntu Leadership model in catalysing development efforts and in CARE-ing for communities and societies.
- Author BiographyPassmore Musungwa Matupire PhD is the Managing Director of Kairos Leadership Institute, a leadership development organisation that he owns and runs in Zimbabwe. He is also a founder Trustee of the Pundutso Centre for Integral Development (Zimbabwe), an Integral development and collaborating partner of Trans4M. He plays a lead role in Zimbabwe, together with Pundutso, in advancing innovation-driven institutionalised research. He sits on several private and public company boards. The series editors, Professors Ronnie Lessem and Alexander Schieffer, are co-founders of Trans4m (Geneva), and faculty members of the Da Vinci Institute in South Africa. They are educators and researchers, around the world, international management consultants and authors, having written some 25 previous books between them.
- Author(s)Passmore Musungwa Matupire
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleTransformation and Innovation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 6 black & white halftones, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.