All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with practical applications and step-by-step instructions, INTEGRATED ACCOUNTING + GL CD, 8e thoroughly illustrates computerized accounting and operating procedures for Windows-based programs. The new edition takes full advantage of the Windows environment. Preparing you for real-world practice, the general ledger software emulates commercial software packages. Detailed instruction and clear examples fully explain the software while all-new problem data sets give you plenty of hands-on experience. INTEGRATED ACCOUNTING gradually introduces software through opening balance files, showing you how to process ongoing accounting systems. As a result, you learn accounting topics while gaining software experience. Each chapter offers a sample problem, a student exercise, two software problems (with audit questions), and the use of a student-solution checker--enabling you to work at you own pace.
- Author BiographyDale Klooster is an author of educational courseware products. For four years, he was affiliated with a major publishing company. In addition, he spent six years working with various computer systems in business and industry, 13 years as an educator in the field of computer information processing, and the past 20 years as an author of computer-related products. He also has been a consultant to many businesses and educational institutions. He earned his B.S. and M.S. degrees from Minnesota State University, and his Ed.D. degree from the University of Northern Colorado. Dr. Klooster has co-authored INTEGRATED ACCOUNTING; AUTOMATED ACCOUNTING; ADVANCED AUTOMATED ACCOUNTING; ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES; COMPUTERIZED INVENTORY PROCEDURES; COMPUTERIZED PAYROLL PROCEDURES; COMPUTERIZED RECORD-KEEPING AND BOOKKEEPING; FINANCIAL INFORMATION PROCESSING; COMPUTERS AND INFORMATION PROCESSING; TECHNOLOGY FOR PRODUCTIVITY AND DECISION MAKING; COMPUTERIZED PRINCIPLES OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING (Internet-based); ACCOUNTING FOUNDATIONS: A COMPLETE ONLINE COURSE; several spreadsheet accounting textbooks; a word processing, spreadsheet, and database textbook; and several accounting simulations and other educational software packages. Warren Allen is an author and developer of software for numerous educational courseware products. For fourteen years he taught accounting and computer programming, and has spent the past twenty seven years as an author of computer-related products. He has designed, developed, and installed numerous computerized accounting systems for businesses and governmental organizations. He earned his B.S. degree from Southern State College, and his M.A. degree from the University of South Dakota. Mr. Allen has co-authored Integrated Accounting; Automated Accounting; Advanced Automated Accounting; Enrichment Activities; Computerized Inventory Procedures; Computerized Payroll Procedures; Computerized Record-Keeping and Bookkeeping; Financial Information Processing; Computers and Information Processing; Technology for Productivity and Decision Making; Computerized Principles of Financial Accounting (Internet based); Accounting Foundations: A Complete Online Course; several spreadsheet accounting textbooks; a word processing, spreadsheet, and database textbook; and several accounting simulations and other educational software packages. Glenn Owen, BA, CPA, recently retired from Allan Hancock College's Accounting and Business faculty, where he lectured on accounting and information systems for 21 years. In addition, he is a retired lecturer at the University of California at Santa Barbara, where he taught accounting and information systems courses from 1980 to 2011. His professional experience includes five years at Deloitte & Touche as well as vice president of finance positions at Westpac Resources, Inc. and Expertelligence, Inc. An acclaimed and well-respected author, Mr. Owen is well known for his QuickBooks(R) texts, which offer self-paced case-based instruction on the use of this commercial accounting application. His innovative teaching style emphasizes the decision maker's perspective and encourages students to think creatively. His graduate studies in educational psychology and his 40 years of business experience yield a balanced blend of theory and practice that permeates and strengthens all of his books.
- Author(s)Dale H. Klooster,Glenn Owen,Warren W. Allen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight1111 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.