Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents theory, design methods and vel applications for integrated circuits for analog signal processing. The discussion covers a wide variety of active devices, active elements and amplifiers, working in voltage mode, current mode and mixed mode. This includes voltage operational amplifiers, current operational amplifiers, operational transconductance amplifiers, operational transresistance amplifiers, current conveyors, current differencing transconductance amplifiers, etc. Design methods and challenges posed by nameter techlogy are discussed and applications described, including signal amplification, filtering, data acquisition systems such as neural recording, sensor conditioning such as biomedical implants, actuator conditioning, ise generators, oscillators, mixers, etc. * Presents analysis and synthesis methods to generate all circuit topologies from which the designer can select the best one for the desired application; * Includes design guidelines for active devices/elements with low voltage and low power constraints;* Offers guidelines for selecting the right active devices/elements in the design of linear and nlinear circuits;* Discusses optimization of the active devices/elements for process and manufacturing issues of nameter techlogy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEsteban Tlelo-Cuautle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.