Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionA multidisciplinary conceptual design and analysis of Boeing's joined-wing SensorCraft has been conducted. This analysis was completed using geometrical optimization, aerodynamic analyses, and response surface methodology on a composite structural model. Phoenix Integration's Model Center was used to integrate the sizing and analysis codes found in Raymer's text, Aircraft Design: A Conceptual Approach as well as those from the NASA derived conceptual design tool AirCraft Synthesis (ACSYNT), and a modified Boeing Finite Element Model (FEM). This research demonstrated the utility of integrated low-order models for fast and inexpensive conceptual modeling of unconventional aircraft designs.
- Author(s)Josh E Dittmar
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight313 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.