All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionMilestone cost estimates at various stages of the process are critical components of the cost management activity. Risk Assessment and Management are important as identi ed risks on construction projects are typically nancial in nature. Therefore early in the project an assessment of risk is crucial to establish the budget parameters within which the project must be completed. The calculation of project contingencies should be based on an assessment of the risk surrounding the project (site issues, availability of bidders, method of procurement, and critically the market conditions in the location of the project. As risks are mitigated then contingencies can be reduced and the range of estimated nal cost narrowed.
- Author(s)Dilip Warade
- PublisherScitus Academics LLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationValley Cottage
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScitus Academics LLC
- Weight604 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.