Integrated Marketing Communication: Creative Strategy from Idea to Implementation by Robyn Blakeman (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Nov
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA newer edition of this book is available. See the new edition's page at the following address: https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781442221222 Robyn Blakeman's Integrated Marketing Communication offers a classroom-tested, step-by-step approach that lays out creative processes and strategies for effective IMC, as well as how traditional advertising and marketing principles are changing. Blakeman covers key areas, from marketing plans, branding and positioning, and creative briefs to copywriting, design, and considerations for each major media format. She also looks at visual and verbal tactics, along with the use of business theory and practices-and how these affect the development of the creative message. IMC trends require students to become well-rounded professionals, understanding t only advertising but also marketing, public relations, sales promotion, and direct marketing. This student-friendly text walks students through these areas and helps them develop their skills in taking a creative idea and employing the correct message, placing it in the most appropriate media, and using the most effective communications approaches.
- Author BiographyRobyn Blakeman is assistant professor in the School of Advertising and Public Relations at the University of Tennessee and the author of The Bare Bones of Advertising Print Design.
- Author(s)Robyn Blakeman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/03/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Out-of-print date08/04/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width194 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.