All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 3rd edition of Integrated Marketing Communications continues to offer comprehensive and focused coverage of the Asia Pacific marketing communications environment.
- Author BiographyTerence Shimp is Distinguished Professor Emeritus at the University of South Carolina where he was a faculty member for 29 years and earned a number of teaching awards, including the Amoco Foundation Award. The former W. W. Johnson Distinguished Foundation Fellow and Chair of the Marketing Department in the Moore School of Business, Dr. Shimp also taught at Kent University. He has published widely in marketing, consumer behavior, and advertising, and received the American Academy of Advertising's lifetime award for outstanding contributions to research in advertising. Past president of the Association for Consumer Research, as well as the Journal of Consumer Research policy board, Dr. Shimp has represented the Federal Trade Commission and various state agencies as an expert witness in issues concerning advertising deception and unfairness. Terence A. Shimp received his doctorate from the University of Maryland. Bill Chitty was a lecturer in marketing at the Murdoch Business School. He taught, and had a research interest in, marketing communications and services marketing. He co-authored several refereed conference papers that were presented at various academic conferences in Australia and overseas, and research papers that have been published in the Journal of Marketing Communication, the Journal of Internet Business Studies, Marketing Intelligence and Planning and Psychology and Marketing. He has also co-authored two other marketing texts - Marketing 3 and Services Marketing. Prior to joining Murdoch University in 1992, Bill was employed as a marketing manager in the telecommunications industry responsible for the marketing of network products. Dr. Nigel Barker is Adjunct Lecturer for The University of Adelaide and the Adelaide Graduate School of Business, and regularly lectures for various graduate schools and universities throughout Australia and overseas. Nigel has taught a wide range of subjects including, Strategic Marketing, International Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, Marketing Communications and Brand Management. Following his move from the UK in 1997 where Nigel held a range of marketing positions, he gained his Masters in Marketing from Charles Sturt University. Nigel now focuses most of his attention on academic lecturing and undertakes many classes for both The University of Adelaide and AGSB. Nigel also runs his own marketing consultancy and has undertaken projects for a range of Adelaide based organisations, as well as for various government institutions in conjunction with his lecturing commitments. Dr Michael Valos is Senior Lecturer in Marketing at Deakin University, Melbourne, where he teaches Promotional Strategy and Online Marketing. His research interests include digital marketing, multi-channel marketing and health promotion. Prior to becoming an academic he was a marketing executive in the telecommunications sector in the areas of product management, business planning and marketing communications. He was top student in the Monash University Master of Marketing Program in 1995. He regularly writes and is quoted in Marketing Magazine. He has won an outstanding paper award from Emerald Publishing for the Marketing Intelligence and Planning journal and has forthcoming papers in the Journal of Marketing Management and the Journal of Strategic Marketing.
- Author(s)Bill Chitty,Michael Valos,Nigel Barker,Terence A. Shimp,William Chitty
- PublisherCengage Learning Australia
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSouth Melbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCengage Learning Australia
- Weight1240 g
- Width210 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement3rd Asia Pacific edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.