About this product
- DescriptionThe predicted ICT revolution has gained increasing attention in the oil industry the last few years. It is enabled by the use of ubiquitous real time data, collaborative techniques, and multiple expertises across disciplines, organizations and geographical locations.Integrated Operations in the Oil and Gas Industry: Sustainability and Capability Development covers the capability approach to integrated operations that documents research and development in the oil industry. By 'capability', we refer to the combined capacity and ability to plan and execute in accordance with business objectives through a designed combination of human skills, work processes, organizational change, and techlogy. This book will serve as a kwledge base for those who are interested in learning about, and those involved in, Integrated Operations in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1342 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byTom Rosendahl,Vidar Hepso
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.