All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrated Pest Management (IPM) is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management. It uses natural predators, pest-resistant plants, and other methods to preserve a healthy environment in an effort to decrease reliance on harmful pesticides. Featuring forty chapters written by leading experts, this textbook covers a broad and comprehensive range of topics in integrated pest management, focused primarily on theory and concepts. It is complemented by two award winning websites, which are regularly updated and emphasize specific IPM tactics, their application, and IPM case studies: Radcliffe's IPM World Textbook - http://ipmworld.umn.edu VegEdge - www.vegedge.umn.edu The two products are fully cross-referenced and form a unique and highly valuable resource. Written with an international audience in mind, this text is suitable for advanced undergraduate and graduate courses on Integrated Pest Management, Insect or Arthropod Pest Management. It is also a valuable resource for researchers, extension specialists and IPM practitioners worldwide.
- Author BiographyEdward Radcliffe is a Professor in the Department of Entomology, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, where he has taught IPM since 1966. William Hutchison is Professor and Extension Entomologist in the Department of Entomology, University of Minnesota, St. Paul. Rafael Cancelado is an independent crop consultant working with vegetable growers in Lara Region, Venezuela.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2008
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 65 tables
- Weight1170 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byEdward B. Radcliffe,Rafael E. Cancelado,William D. Hutchison
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.