Integrated Principles of Zoology by Allan L. Larson, David J. Eisenhour, Cleveland P. Hickman, Susan L. Keen (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $195.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $69.01Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by nguyen-discs-books-saver
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasising the central role of evolution in generating diversity, this best-selling text describes animal life and the fascinating adaptations that enable animals to inhabit so many ecological niches. Featuring high quality illustrations and photographs set within an engaging narrative, Integrated Principles of Zoology is considered the standard by which other texts are measured. With its comprehensive coverage of biological and zoological principles, mechanisms of evolution, diversity, physiology, and ecology, organized into five parts for easy access, this text is suitable for one- or two-semester introductory courses.
- Author BiographyCleve Hickman is Professor Emeritus at Washington and Lee University, Lexington, VA. He received his Ph.D. in Zoology from the University of British Columbia, did research in animal physiology for eight years, and taught zoology for over 30 years. He's made over 20 trips to the Galapagos Islands for research and as an instructor for student field trips.
- Author(s)Allan L. Larson,Cleveland P. Hickman,David J. Eisenhour,Susan L. Keen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date02/04/2014
- Content Noteill
- Weight1909 g
- Width228 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement15th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.