All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Integrated Reasoning and Essay GMAT Strategy Guide demystifies the Integrated Reasoning section, which demands a blend of mathematical and verbal proficiency. This book equips students with the core strategies and tools for tackling difficult Integrated Reasoning questions. It also provides effective techniques for approaching the essay portion of the GMAT. Unlike other guides that attempt to convey everything in a single tome, the Integrated Reasoning and Essay GMAT Strategy Guide is designed to provide deep, focused coverage of one specialized area tested on the GMAT. As a result, students benefit from thorough and comprehensive subject material, clear explanations of fundamental principles, and step-by-step instructions of important techniques. In-action practice problems and detailed answer explanations challenge the student, while topical sets of Official Guide problems provide the opportunity for further growth. Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep Strategy Guides, the Integrated Reasoning and Essay GMAT Strategy Guide will help students develop all the kwledge, skills, and strategic thinking necessary for success on the GMAT. Purchase of this book includes one year of access to Manhattan Prep's online computer-adaptive GMAT practice exams and Integrated Reasoning and Essay Question Bank. All of Manhattan Prep's GMAT Strategy Guides are aligned with both the 2015 Edition and 13th Edition GMAC Official Guide.
- Author BiographyFounded in 2000 by a Teach for America alumnus, Manhattan Prep is now the world's leading GMAT test prep provider with locations across the US and internationally. Our philosophy is simple: We aim to help students achieve their goals by providing the best curriculum and the highest-quality instructors in the industry. Recruiting only instructors with 99th percentile scores and substantial teaching experience, our books and curriculum are developed by the very best. Manhattan Prep is the preferred test prep provider for many of the world's leading firms, including Google, Boston Consulting Group, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Deloitte and many more. Learn more at www.manhattanprep.com.
- Author(s)Manhattan Prep
- PublisherManhattan Prep Publishing
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintManhattan Prep Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.