All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon a worldwide survey of river basin organizations and in-depth studies of eight river basins in a variety of locations around the globe, this book examines how institutional arrangements for managing water resources at the river-basin level have been designed and implemented, the impetus for these arrangements, and what institutional features appear to be associated with greater or lesser success in river basin management.
- Author BiographyKarin Kemper: Senior Water Resources Management Specialist, South Asia Environment and Social Unit, the World Bank, with research and project experience in Latin America and Asia and a number of publications in institutional economics relating to water resources management. William Blomquist: Associate Professor of Political Science, Indiana University, Purdue Indianapolis, with research and consulting experience on water resource planning and policy and on institutions of water resource management. Ariel Dinar: Lead Economist, Agriculture ad Rural Development Department, The World Bank and Professional Lecturer of International Relations - Energy, Environment, Science and Technology, School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University, Washington, DC, USA.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAriel Dinar,Karin E. Kemper,William Blomquist
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.