All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe term integrated talent management has been in vogue for several years, yet organizations are still trying to understand how to integrate talent management functions to achieve business results. Authors Toni Hodges DeTuncq and Lynn Schmidt use case studies from 17 different organizations to reveal best practices for demonstrating the value of integrated talent management. This book will show you how to: *Design and implement talent management initiatives that will benefit business. *Measure, evaluate, and demonstrate the impact of talent management initiatives at both a functional and organizational level.*Benefit from the insights of world-class organizations.
- Author BiographyToni Hodges DeTuncq is President of THD & Company Inc. For the past 20 years, she has concentrated on measuring and managing human performance. Toni has conducted and managed operational, systems and group evaluations for corporate, defense contracting, and government organisations. Her work has included the development of individual assessment tools as well as large organisational tracking tools, all aimed at measuring the performance and monetary value of human resource and systems intervention programmes. Dr. Lynn Schmidt has twenty-six years of experience as a talent management and organisation development leader in large corporations. Currently, she is a Talent Management Leader at Group Health Cooperative and has responsibility for succession management, leadership development, coaching, leader onboarding, and performance management. Lynn has extensive experience with evaluating the impact of talent management initiatives on the bottom-line. She has received her certification in ROI evaluation, served as the Chairperson of the ASTD ROI Network Advisory Committee for two years, and was a recipient of the ROI Practitioner of the Year Award. She was an adjunct professor at both Marymount University and Georgetown University in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Lynn Schmidt,Toni Hodges DeTuncq
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.